Sports Facilitator Coordinator #20202
Job ID 107720BR Location Canada Job Posting Company Family Fun Games Inc. Job Posting Area Posted Until filled
As the successful candidate, you will contribute to the growth of the values-based and principle-driven sport through the activation of family fun games using a variety of strategies including communications support, online promotion, community activation, partnership development, and member relations. The Sport Facility Coordinator assists volunteer sport administrators, sport clubs, schools, recreational facilities, municipal officials and others to offer a sport experience that is consistent with the organization values and principles by contributing to the identification, development, dissemination and promotion of family fun games Sport tools and resources. The Coordinator will also implement numerous projects and initiatives in cooperation with various partners.
Create, publish and maintain content for web based and social media platforms;
Help steward online relationships with influencers;
Assist in developing, strengthening and presenting tracking and metrics, for digital content, including for web, social media, direct mail and other communications activities;
Coordinate the planning, writing, review and application of messaging as per organization brand documents;
Coordinate the communication, promotion and dissemination of Sport tools and resources;
Coordinate the execution of the True Sport Member Engagement strategy by surveying and providing information, consultation and follow-up support to current and potential members and referral to additional information and support when relevant;
Collaborate with Manager, Sport Community Engagement, Project Manager and other team members to develop communication and distribution strategies that will broaden True Sport reach and deepen Sport engagement;
Coordinate the design, layout and application of various resources and promotional materials using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator;
Attend meetings, participate in the preparation and delivery of presentations, and outreach to current organization members.
. Coordinate numerous projects and initiatives to meet objectives identified in the Sport annual plan;
. Coordinate various initiatives, ensuring all objectives, are met;
. Coordinate selection, design and procurement sport promotional items;
. Coordinate order fulfillment and inventory of Sport promotional items;
. Contribute to funder reports, board reports and Family Fun Games Foundation contract for services reporting as required;
. Assist with idea generation for new projects and business development opportunities.
Qualifications and Competencies:
· Undergraduate degree in communications or an equivalent combination of education and professional experience related to the responsibilities of the position.
· A minimum of one year experience in a relevant position, knowledge of the Canadian sport community preferred.
· Proven project coordination skills including the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, work in a multi-faceted, dynamic and fast-paced changing environment while maintaining attention to detail.
· Team player with a positive, flexible and creative approach to challenges and a strong desire to learn, grow and succeed.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to learn quickly and self-motivate while working independently and/or collaborating as part of a team.
· Proficiency in social platforms including but not limited to Twitter; Facebook; Youtube, Instagram and LinkedIn.
· Social and online “connector” and a capacity to engage with influencers and key online stakeholders.
· A passion for values-based and principle-driven sport and all things digital and social, following trends and ever-evolving norms, practices and functionalities on social media platforms.
· Confident presenter, strong facilitation, communication, and relationship building skills
· Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
· Strong attention to detail, ability to self-organize, prioritize, and work simultaneously on multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines.
· Solid attention to brand and design practices, as well as the ability to produce visual, audio and video content an asset.
· Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
· Functional in French language (verbal and written) preferred.
A cover letter and resume should be submitted